GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > German Look Tuning

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 11th 2012, 17:20

Cool Premium Pure Carbon Fiber body parts !

Hello dear German Look brothers.. I am from Turkey / Istanbul and i am very new to your forum. And really liked and enjoyed your sharings.

I want to announce that We are going to produce a 73 Bug in Istanbul / Turkey, totally from carbon fiber. I mean TOTALLY ! From fenders to doors, from hood to the floor, from ceiling to the dashboard, from bumper to running boards. EVERY WHERE will be pure carbon.

The car will weight approximately 550kilograms when its finished.
This project will be the first attempt in the whole automotive industry in the world may be. A car made by pure carbon with carbon pattern looking.

What does it mean ?
When we finish the car, we will have the PATTERNs of all 73 vw bug parts. You should know that the most expensive and hard thing is to make the pattern for production. If you have the pattern plate, then its easier to produce the product.

We will start selling firstly front spoiler (kamei replica from full pure carbon). I will share the pictures of the product when its finished. And you can see the quality.

After two months I will also share our showcar with you. a car totally made by carbon.

Carbon is a very premium material as you know. So the price could sound a bit high. But think about this : you buy it once ! it will never rust, never burn, never brakes, ultra lightweight. and carismatic look.

If you dont want to use the spoiler with the original carbon look, the price could go down. If you gonna paint it to your own car color, we dont need to polish it and dont need to take care about the pattern look. I mean we dont need to take time for the estetic.

The price will be very affordable actually. People are selling carbon covered panels ( the panel behind the wheel under the gauge) from 120€ plus shipping.
We are going to produce the kamei spoiler from pure carbon fiber and the price will be 325$ and shipping included for all countries.

We will both have modified parts and original parts in carbon.

We are from ISTANBUL / TURKEY. And our designs are infront of you here is my own bug.

Everything is possible for us. Now we are going to build this same bug totally from carbon fiber.

Again, i will share the pictures when we finish the first kamei spoiler, im sure you guys will love it. And i cant wait to hear your reviews about the product..

Thank you very much.
Kind Regards

Tags
body kit, body parts, carbon, carbon fiber