GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16th 2008, 18:35

Oval project pating 19"wheels subaru motor porsche trans

Unfortunately for me, I had some stuff come up and I need to sell most of my toys. Prices are negotiable, and if somebody wants multiple items I can price accordingly. Or if somebody wants it all that would be real nice to! Prices are negotiable, so make offers. I would rather sell the bug as listed, but if there is no interest I will part it out.

Fake oval rag shell on IRS pan. Car is mostly a 64, and is titled as such. Previous owner welded on an oval rag section, I put in an oval dash and put a rear clip on it (it used to be a drag car). Front suspension is narrowed 7" and rear is narrowed 4". Front end is tubbed (most of the way, still has finishing work needing to be done). Would come with modified front fenders (to match wheel tubs) and hood. Front and rear disc brakes. Fronts are CSP cross drilled ghia rotors, 5x100 pattern. Rears are custom, Rotors off of the front of a dodge stratus(matching pattern) and the calipers are off of the front of a dodge spirit R/T. No rust, but does have lots of finishing work needing to be done. I have most of the glass, and the ragtop frame with a good vinyl ragtop on it. Lots of other odds and ends would go with it. $1800 obo