GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > General > Off Topic

Old March 7th 2018, 08:38

MVP Track Time 2018 Track Events & Invitation

2018 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2018 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual, we have exciting track events for 2018 and for additional fun, we’ve added a three-day event at Mid-Ohio. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2018 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at every track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s initial 2018 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.
February 23-25, 2018: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – FUN, FUN, FUN

April 14-15, 2018: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 11th Annual ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

June 4, 2018: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) – ”First Monday in June”

July 14 - 15, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 7th Annual “Escape The Heat”

August 6, 2018: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - “Monday at The Bahn”

August 31 - September 2, 2018 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 1st Annual “MVP OH HI OH”

October 13 - 14, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 9th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track”

November 17 - 18, 2018: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 10th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) for our 2018 track events. Click on the link below to register.
On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html
Join us in 2018 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2018. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
Old August 20th 2018, 08:12

Last call for Mid-Ohio August 31st - September 2nd. On line registration for one, two or three days is available at:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Save 10% on Mid-Ohio?!

Click the link below for 10% savings on a 3-day Mid-Ohio registration with a garage. The total will save you $85.50 versus a separate registration and garage rental. The much sought after garages are first come, first served. When they are gone, so is the discount.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=Z9JZ3NZVH7K2N

I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Mid-Ohio.

Feff