GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > German Look Tuning

Old October 10th 2010, 18:07

Sickest Shop!!!

Hi! Some years ago I considered that Remmele was the shop building the sickest German Look machines. Now I found that they are little quiet.
After looking around it seems that the shop that is in a roll is LA Performance(had been around for some years).Those machines that are coming from their doors are pretty impresive to say at least! Also they seems comitted to bring tunning alternatives to the market. Do not misunderstood me, all the other shop are great ones but the LA Performance work appeals to me very much. Neither I am saying that we can not build by ourself equally or better rides. I live in the caribbean and would love to have a shop that I can took my ride and let do them work on it when I can't or want!!!
Old October 10th 2010, 19:05

yeah, LA Performance sure is great! Where in the carribean do you live? I am getting married on the 30th this month, and coming to the dominican republic - punta cana for a week, starting 1st november. I'd love to see a few bugs on that side of the world :d
Old October 10th 2010, 20:49

Hey Congratulations!!! I am at Puerto Rico, the near by island. Here there is a lot of aircooled VWs but most are not daily driven as it used to be some years ago. A couple of years ago there was an attempt to break the guinness record of aircooled vws at a show. I think it was set but do not know if there is a new one. Right now a naturopath name Norman Gonzalez have what is supposed to be the largest private aircooled VW collection in the world: http://thevolkyland.com/