GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > General > Off Topic

Old June 18th 2006, 11:20

A little story about Supa Ninja.

First off I've been a stranger here for the last year or so, and I apologize. I'm going into the Army. I am ex-Nav but they are going through a major downsizing and I don't want to be involved in that. I keep my old E-5 rank, and I get a decent enlistment bonus. I'll be a 13F forward observer. I plan on dragging my super with me wherever I'm stationed and getting it on the road.
Old June 18th 2006, 12:33

Welcome Supa!
I am also pondering the notion of re-upping, only this time in the Army. I was Air Force for quite a few years. I will also get to keep the rank and get the Bonus!!!!! Damn! Lets just say that it will buy lots of GL accessories!:agree: I'll be a 91 Whiskey. I guess the only problem I see is being able to buy parts in Iraq! Oh well, it won't be the first time. But then again there is always a chance for a stop in Germany! Good Luck to ya! And who knows...we may bump into each other. I'll be the one in camo! Keep an eye out!

Chris
Old June 18th 2006, 13:04

Medic! Thats pretty sweet dude, I'm going into the army too so maybe you'll be patching me up.
Old June 18th 2006, 14:05

Well hopefully that won't be necessary! But just in case...Keep your head down and your butt lower!
Old June 20th 2006, 10:11

best of luck nick and to you both actually. thanks for making this country and the world better for all of us, particularly the pansies like me who have issues with authority and never served. it doesn't go unappreciated in this household or our hearts though.

whatever your politics, support your troops! be pissed at someone else.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design
Old March 1st 2007, 09:14

Update- I'm stationed in Korea, with a armored line unit. My "company vehicle" is a M7 Bradley, and I'm the gunner. Heck ya, I get to blow sh!t up! I'm not allowed to bring a car or even my bike so its taxi, bus, or trains for me I have yet to see a single Volkswagen, aircooled or even a water pumper. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over! If I was a betting man, my bet would be that my next unit will be whatever one is heading to Iraq next next. Thats been the trend here. For my spare time I got myself a nitro powered RC car so that I can have something to tinker on. Till next time

Nick