GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > Body

Old April 19th 2006, 09:38

I hope to see him at the next club meeting and will finde out how he goes **** happens so hopefully it can be sorted cheers
Old April 23rd 2006, 13:31
VW consumer products reseller and researcher

right just noticed this post as ive been in hospital for an op and not been to work or any forums lately.
firstly jon contacted me about the stuff i sent him and said it was o.k ???? so i dont understand this????.
secondly get with the fucing picture you lot this is genuine carbon fibre made by hand using wet lay up, the grp is put on the back so we can roll the carbon out and most of the air, if we didnt use the grp the weave would be all over the place, if you want pre preg autoclave produced parts then expect to pay 20 times the price i charge for my parts full stop.
these posts slagging my company off on the net really pisss me off, why has jon the customer not contacted me and complained to me about his parts??? ill say this , carbon fibre has gone through the roof in price , airbus have bought the majority of world wide stock and iam now paying £35 a square metre instead of the £20 a sq metre i was when i listed my prices on my website.
i owe jon 2 side vents and 1 pair of headlight rims, id rather give him his money back and i will be contacting him to transfer the funds back to his account.
as for the marker pen sentance, well iam gobsmacked about that lie and you can kiss my arse who ever you are in saying that. in future now any body in the u.k wanting my parts (c/f) come to the shop and check the quilaty for yourselves and iam not shipping any more parts overseas its not worth the hassle, all the best thanks to geniune customers for your support, looking forward to realeasing our new carbon bug and new circuit racer this year . Lee Arnold www. laperfromance.co.uk
Old April 23rd 2006, 13:40

well said lee
Old April 23rd 2006, 13:47

fast dub ........ was it you that contacted me about the c/f doors ...... well we got some molds so look out for c/f doors very soon . all the best Lee.
Old April 23rd 2006, 13:52

holy funk i may well cry

cheers lee
Old April 23rd 2006, 14:21

have you got any idea on the price for the doors yet?
Old April 23rd 2006, 15:07

mini kris............... no not yet, but they are not going to be cheap with the current price of carbon fibre, all the best Lee, L.A.P
Old April 23rd 2006, 15:55

where do you get your cf from lee cos my mate runs a racing technologies company and his supplier might be cheaper

but probably not
Old April 24th 2006, 04:02

I have received an order from Lee of LA Performance consisting of carbon fiber bumpers and running boards.I have no complaints reguarding thease products or the service I recieved fro Lee Arnold,on the contrary I have got nothing but good things to say about Lee and his work.The opinions of nameless enteties expressed in this forum apparently on my behalf are not endorsed by me or motivated by me.I am stunned at the opinions expressed with out my knowledge by a so called friend.My friends know I am more than capeable of representing myself in any disspute or confrontation and there for would not interfear on mybehalf with out my consent.If you are a friend I expect you to contact me to appologize .My email address is jdemeur@bigpond.net.au if anyone whants photos of the work in question I would be happy to supply them to proove this idiot has no idea what they are on about John from OZ