GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 25th 2010, 19:04

GL 73 Super vert

1973 Super Beetle Convert. A great running and driving car, with 1600DP motor and vintage-speed stainless muffler. Transmission is in good shape; shifts smoothly and is very quite. All electrics work, as does the gas heater. Interior is in great shape and mostly stock, with the exception of the scat shifter and embroidered front seats. Top works flawlessly, and is in amazing shape. Body in great shape and paint shows very well. Full suspension rebuild/upgrade with new everything. Porsche 944 Turbo 4 piston Brembo brakes with new rotors/pads and rebuilt calipers. Porsche 911 16" wheels with new rubber. Alloy OEM porsche wheel nuts all around. Wheels are 6" in the front and 8" in the back. Upgraded sway bars, all new suspension bushings, tierods, custom front springs, new shocks etc. All suspension/brake work done by VdubEngineering (ie, by me) and car has driven less than 3K since the upgrade. It's a very nimble and responsive car without being harsh or firm. Enjoyable to drive as a daily, especially on "top-down" days. Sold certified. Just get in, turn the key and drive. Fresh tuneup and ready to roll. I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country. Can be enjoyed as is or throw a big motor in and have yourself a monster! Don't hesitate to ask questions.

$C9850obo

Please no dreamers, time wasters, tire-kickers, low ballers or nigerian investors. Cash is king. Price is in Canadian dollars. Car is in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Shipping at buyers expense. No trades. I will not part. May consider delivery for nominal fee.