GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Technical Section > Body

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4th 2005, 21:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul
Okay...tell us how you really feel! oicdn you hate the product, I think the product has some merit, IF USED SPARINGLY. We'll have to agree to disagree on this subject, like "BIG PEOPLE." However you could have used a little more tact and left out the last comment.
Coming from a ricer background, I absolutely HATE it when people use fake carbon. It completly RUINS any car. It's like going from savvy, to cheap, all in one leap. It automatically lets me know you cut corners on everything else....

real carbon:

fake carbon:

You can't tell me that even looks REMOTELY close to real carbon.....it's so tacky. And that's on a motorcycle bar end, where it would be used sparingly...and it STILL LOOKS LIKE CRAP.

Even if you(used speaking generally, not pointed at you) had the worlds hottest bug, I'de make fun of you cause you spent all this money on the rest of your car, then went half *** with fake carbon fiber....

90% of the time, you get the carbon version for the bling (I mean really, who buys carbon running boards, then paints them, or got them for thier lightweight?). Why would you buy FAKE bling? Carbon makes people look at it. When it's fake, people will look....then laugh.

Last edited by oicdn; December 4th 2005 at 21:35.