GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Clubs From Around The World > VolkSport Käfer Gruppe

View Poll Results: What day do you want to do the VKG event?
Saturday after cutting out of the HoD early 6 100.00%
Sunday and just hook up in Helen early that morning and finish up early afternoon 0 0%
Can't do that weekend so have fun for me 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 21st 2004, 22:39

June Get-Together

we decided in our monthly meeting tonight to wrap a VKG get-together around the Heart of Dixie show which occurs June 19th in north Atlanta area. we only chose this since we were talking about hanging out in helen, ga doing some mountain driving, go carting, eating/drinking and maybe seeing jake's place if he can swing it.

so need to know if you will make it and what day or night we should do the north GA thing. i wish the show were on sunday so we could do the north GA thing on saturday, but no such luck. i would think the north GA thing is a good half day. so i don't see friday night working. sunday could work, but i am thinking that everyone is going to want to bail and take the long ride home after a full saturday at a show.

so my vote goes to maybe a casual get-together friday night for those already in town. do the car show early on saturday. head out of there around noon (oh, miss the awards) and head up to helen. it is about 45 mins to an hour from the show. that gives us the full afternoon up there, have dinner and whatever. hotels are abundant up there. so maybe even arrange a hosting hotel and make a how evening of it and then everyone head out sunday for home.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design