GermanLook Forums  

Go Back   GermanLook Forums > Vendor announcements > Vdub Engineering

Old March 31st 2008, 21:55

Thanks again to everyone for the support. It helps put a fire under my ass and am trying to get some new products out...uniballs and super camber/caster bearing tops are on the front burners.

Wally, the FI manifolds look great. I guess you found the extrusion on your side of the pond huh?

Lanner
Old April 1st 2008, 09:42
Administrator

Uniballs !

Lanner,

Do you mean for a coilover IRS rear ? You have my support ! and I'll be first in line to pay for a set.

Sandeep
Old April 1st 2008, 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat View Post
Wally, the FI manifolds look great. I guess you found the extrusion on your side of the pond huh?

Lanner
Thanks, but I couldn't find any over here after all, so I ordered a piece from summit and ordered some AN-couplings there at the same time.

Good to hear you're in a better spirit now
Old April 2nd 2008, 19:55

I have been a supporter of Lanner's work since my kafer brace and N/A 944 brakes showed up a couple years ago.
I appreciate the workmanship and attention to detail and don't have a problem refering people or showing off the parts on other forums.

Now we are just waiting on the post office to drop off a new kafer brace so we can ........

get the new 2110cc in Dorinda's car
Lanner might recognize the 45 Dells
Old April 2nd 2008, 23:22

Thanks Mark. Your red kafer pics are famous now. See the install sheets that come with your new bar...

Oh man! I miss the dells..... As long as I know you are taking good care of them. Treat them kindly my friend. Remember, once in a while you have to open up the throttles wide, just to make sure they haven't forgotten how to pass the petrol.... ;-P

Lanner
Old April 3rd 2008, 13:36

Quote:
As long as I know you are taking good care of them. Treat them kindly my friend. Remember, once in a while you have to open up the throttles wide, just to make sure they haven't forgotten how to pass the petrol.... ;-P
they got a complete rebuild/cleaning by Bruce Tweddle in Vancouver this winter, and not to worry WOT is a common place for both of our cars.
Look no wheel hop
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XYYmlxYPC0U
The other guy is Fast Freddy Falcao in his 2332cc..........with one plug wire off...... at least that was his excuse hahahahaha

Last edited by Bullyboy; April 3rd 2008 at 14:50.
Old April 9th 2008, 00:03
Administrator

I purchased modified spindles/944T hubs a few years ago and was very pleased with the final product, instructions, and technical advice. I would recommend your products to anyone and frequently check your site for new releases....Keep up the good work!
Old April 13th 2008, 21:25

Another set of kafer bars fresh from the oven

all bolted up and ready for the new 2110.

Old April 14th 2008, 20:57

Purty

Lanner
Old April 15th 2008, 20:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullyboy View Post
Another set of kafer bars fresh from the oven

all bolted up and ready for the new 2110.

Bullboy is that the gearbox front mount from aircooled.net.
Old April 16th 2008, 01:02

I bought the mid-mount from CIP but replaced the rubber stoppers with the red urethane ones.
Old June 17th 2008, 01:18

If you offered a uniball set up for irs with alum 944 arms i would rather buy one from someone I have dealt with before like you then take a risk on buying one from a company I don't know. when do you think these will be available? I would buy one for sure since i know your products are engineered very well.
Old June 19th 2008, 13:54

lanner you'll remember me, im the guy from belfast northern ireland thats asked you the thousand questions in emails. thanks to your professionalism and informative and patient replies i sent the deposit for the parts conversion we discussed and reading forums like this totally reassures me that you'll come through, soooooooo excited about the bits cant wait!!
Old July 14th 2008, 12:33

I just wanted to chime in with my feedback here... So after calling and asking my own list of 1001 questions each time Lanner was more than a pro dealing with me and what I didn't know... I made the decision to trust him with my work. This is the smoothest part of my build thus far. 100% professional, straight answers that are fact driven and not motivated by trying to get a sale... Lanner gave it straight, told me what I needed to know and then made up some parts that just arrived today and I can't say it loud enough... THIS GUY IS PURE BUSINESS! Get your brakes done up correct like from this man. He is top notch as are his skills. Thanks for the parts, the quality workmanship and the amazing level of support. You have my vote and my support anywhere, anytime. Thanks for the stickers, and helping my project come to a more screaming halt! (read: fast track to progress)