PDA

View Full Version : Ln ???

rip
December 13th 2002, 01:28
Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them? Bussiness trustworthy? Want to know if anyone has gotten ripped off or if they're great at keeping their end of the deal. Really any thing will help. Who's Charles?

If anyone is friends with guys at LN eng I mean not to offend just want some info. Thanks

vujade
December 13th 2002, 03:07
I have not personally bought from them.... but, just so you know, any advertiser that has payed money to be on this website is definitely trustworthy.

I know that Alex has bought Nickies from LN so he can probably tell you more about his experience with them...:)

rip
December 13th 2002, 13:08
thanks I was looking at the LN forum, saw it after I posted, but I see that those guys know there stuff and are very helpful. I'm glad it's great that a company will do this, proves their bussiness is reputable. I just wish had guys like Jake and LN over in so cal. We need more than bernie bergmann cause no one esle really deals with type IV out here.

vujade
December 13th 2002, 14:00
isnt Fat out there?
they have been doing T4 for a long time also.

rip
December 13th 2002, 16:05
who's fat?

I have just recently gotten into VW. My father loved his back when but couldn't keep it, my uncle is still restoring his '67 bug. So I got help with it. Just starting to get into the scene, don't know a lot of people. Plus only within the past month have I even heard about putting type IV's in a bug. So yea I'm a newbie. Hence the odd questions even now and again.

vujade
December 13th 2002, 16:17
here's FAT (http://www.fatperformance.com/)

These guys really helped start the whole cal look scene back in the 70's. They then got into offroad baja VW's and starting building T4's, so they have been doing it for many years now

Alex
December 14th 2002, 08:16
rip,

the guys at LN are great and easy to deal with and also have the patience to exlain everything you want to know.

Alex

VictorL
December 15th 2002, 22:57
I recently bought a set of Biral cylinders from LN Engineering. They stayed in contact until I received my cylinders. My experience was excellent, and Charles was always willing to explain whatever I asked about.

rip
December 15th 2002, 23:07
thank you guys I found this very helpful, I've been it contact with charles, and will be doing bussiness with them soon.